Thursday, October 4, 2012

Can We Say, "Insecure"?

I am a HUGE fan of social networks. Im in love with Twitter, but I confess to cheating with FaceBook every now and then. When I first opened these accounts & for a long time after, I refused to add a pic of myself. Not that I didnt think I was beautiful, but in my mind those I was addressing would listen & actually think about my comments & take them seriously without being distracted by my looks. Since then, I've noticed an overabundance of females with little to no clothing in thier avis. It doesnt really bother me, since Im not interested in anything they have but I admit to being confused. Lets take a moment to ponder the reason WHY they feel the need to advertise. Me myself, I cant relate but maybe its a desperate act for attention. Could it be they think this is the only way for people to notice them, or to make them feel important? *shrugs* Im sorry but a man isnt listening to ANYTHING you say if you have too much for them to see out in the open. All of their attention is focused on the exposure. I can hear these females now, "Please! I dont need attention. I look good & its my business if I want to show off my body." There is a way to show off your body while still being modest. What kind of example are you setting for your daughters? By looking at you, what opinion are your sons forming about women? Are u not realizing that WE as parents are our children's FIRST teachers? Hmmm.... I saw a woman earlier get mad at a guy for telling her she had "nice tits." She called him "disrespectful." First of all, you have these "nice tits" emerging from your attire. It was indeed your goal for them to be seen, no? Second, if its hanging out for all to see, females, WHY GET ANGRY WHEN MEN LOOK!? Isnt that what you want them to do? How is a man NOT supposed to notice when your goodies are on display? Men love women. They're supposed to enjoy the sight of breasts, hips, thighs, & butts.You cant get mad at men for being what they are: MEN. Third, she was disrespecting HERSELF for taking that pic, underdressed & posting it for all the world to see. Females, this does NOT get you that love, honor & appreciation you want from men. They dont think of you as ladies, but tend to assume the oppostite. Sure, you're sexy, but not in a "Oh wow, I want to get to know her better, maybe take her home to Mama" kinda way. But a cruel, "Oh wow, I'd f*** the hell outta her then throw her away" kinda way. My point is, lets leave something to the imagination & be what God intended us to be: LADIES. That's Dani's dose for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment